.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; }

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Well done, Apple!

Apple has seemingly managed to catch up with the future. After downloading IOS 8, I am now even more excited to use it on my new iphone. I have yet to decide which one I want...iphone6 or iphone6 plus. Decisions, decisions.

What I know for sure is that I love the new face lift and software. Many tweaks and upgrades, most of which you already know or have heard about. I'm still getting used to some of it, such as the swipe to type app that you can integrate into the keyboard. That's neat but will take a little time to get used to. The new features on the camera are awesome. Can you say selfie timer? The time lapse option is pretty cool too, although it can be confusing for those who have never used a time lapse app before.

Siri improved supposedly, but I don't see that big of a difference - she's still a smart ass, for lack of better words. The tips app is helpful, and I especially like the Health Kit App. One thing I'm excited for is the pay as you go app where you will be able to pay with your iphone instead of physical currency. Bravo Apple!

Overall, from the small tweaks to the big updates, Apple did good in my book. Next week I will make my decision on which iphone I will be getting and purchase it in October. I know for sure I want the gold one and I want 64gb. The question is the 6 or 6 plus? My only issue with the 6 plus is it not fitting in my pocket or just being too big. But I saw that it was the first to sell out! Tell me your thoughts in the comments below on what you think is better. The 6 or 6 plus...and which one will you be getting?

Share your thoughts/excitement/opinions below. I want to hear from you.

Xoxo

No comments: