.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; }

Monday, August 18, 2014


Last week I had the pleasure of writing my first article for Twenty Something Living. The article is called Why Your Twenties Matter. It's about understanding why they matter and taking action now, instead of letting the years pass you by. I also quote Meg Jay (author of "The Defining Decade") throughout the article. She explains why your twenties matter from the point of view of someone who has worked with twenty somethings her whole life. My article is from my point of view; a twenty something who read and understood Meg Jay's book and is here to tell her peers exactly why they matter so much.

Take a look at this great website. They have many great articles about all kinds of topics related to twenty somethings and great tips/advice. You can find my article about halfway down the home page or just click here and it will take you directly to the article I wrote. 

I hope you all enjoy the article and my future articles; don't forget to subscribe by email to Twenty Something Living. 

Xoxo,

No comments: