.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; }

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Poetry: Invisible in the Shadows



Invisible in the Shadows

A child at heart I was once
Trembling to the touch of ignorance
Alone and betrothed he took me
And all throughout all I could do was stare into the gaze which merely mesmerized my soul 

The constant agony of his presence was a lack thereof 
To force the hand of mine onto his touch of freedom
Without doubt, we spent the days in shadows
Nights were the longest indeed

His obsession became mine 
His love became my confusion 
Ferocious writings and long thoughts 
left little to ones imagination 

The time came for us to meet 
The night was quiet and still
Lighting so subtle and temperature fair
He took me to the room where there seemed no existence 
Yet we were within and without of each other
The embrace was quaint yet long 

Above all I see through him
Enraged for his passion
Light on my footing
I walk to the window where there is no light

Darkness has fallen, deep into the night
He's eager to please, one would not dare fight. 
I can't bare the touch, hesitance takes over
His gaze enters me 
For I am his
I am the mirrored image of his smile
The intriguing scent of his air
The air that breathes his words 
The sight of which kills the soul
Both flattering and mysteriously 

Your secret is me
Kept forever in the shadows of the night 

- Jovi Casie -



No comments: