.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; }

Monday, September 22, 2014

Editors picks for September

I've decided to do what editors and writers do best for their magazines/blogs, create a monthly favorites list, in other words, the editors picks. For the month of September, I've been seeing tons of gorgeous office accessories and decor, the best Fall fashion, Fall inspirations, home decor, and many other favorites. Most of these items I have found on Pinterest and Instagram. Also at the end I will include some of my favorite followers, people I follow on Instagram and Pinterest hat have the best style, the best Etsy shops, and just the best of everything I love. So to get started I included my favorite  Fall movie to start:
Ah yes, the Sanderson sisters of Salem! Who doesn't love Hocus Pocus?! 
And now to continue on with the list of my picks and favorites!

Also, a couple great places I have been to this month here in San Diego. The first is Caffe Calabria. It's a great place if you enjoy an Italian eatery that serves authentic pizza and fine wine, also they secretly have the best coffee! I've tried the Rosé and Sangria, and for coffee: their Mexican mocha and lattes are perfection...so delicious! And the other place, I happened to go on a date to last night...Starlite Lounge in midtown, near Downtown San Diego. Both places are perfect for a hangout spot or a date, and very romantic with these beautifully lit ceilings and dim lighting. 



Lastly, here is a list of people I follow on both pinterest and instagram that are the best to follow if you like anything on this favorites list!
I no particular order:
-Kate Spade NY
-The EveryGirl
-Louis Vuitton
-Caffe Calabria
-Glitter Guide
-GenTwenty
-Apartment Therapy
-Lauren Conrad
-Etsy
-Julia Engel
-It's Julien
-Anthropologie

I included my Pinterest and Instagram links in the beginning, but you can also find it on the upper right hand corner of the website. I have pinned all of these photos and items on my Pinterest page. Happy shopping!

Xoxo,

No comments: